Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, June 22, 2024

Where Am I And Why Am I Here

 

Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. Revelation 3:20 ASV Bible Gateway
Who needs to hear scripture? Who needs a friend? You are where you are for a reason. Who needs you to be here and stay here?
Bloom where you are planted. Today’s Bible verse is also printed on paper products at In And Out Burger, refers to God knocking at your hearts door. Basically that means when you feel in your Spirit God trying to get your attention perhaps and to return to a path you once traveled but left to follow earthly pleasure.
Is your mind on things of the Spirit or things of the flesh? God has a plan and purpose for each of his creations. Sadly rebellion or closing off the things of the Lord and going after other gods keeps this door shut temporarily for some. Friend do you feel God wanting you to get closer to Him? Kneel before Him and cry out to Him.
PRAYER: Father I know you love me. Voices of this world try to lure me away but I choose to look up and tell Satan to take a hike. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Like
Comment
Send
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment