Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Find Something To Smile About



"A cheerful heart brings a smile to your face; a sad heart makes it hard to get through the day." Proverbs 15:13


There is always something to smile about even in the roughest of situations. Here is one, you are alive!

Here in the United States we have First World problems a walk in the park compared to Third World Nations.
Don’t be wallowing in self pity but get up and get going and find someone to bless. 

Don’t make everything about you. Get your mind off yourself and take time to smile and praise God for just being able to be alive to bless another person in some way. You are not here by accident. 

PRAYER: Father I am grateful I was born. Help me guard my heart so as not to slip into depression and complacency. Help me find a way to make a difference in someone else’s life. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment