Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, June 3, 2024

It Is Not My Job To Change Others But To Love Unconditionally

 


“The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love”. Psalm 103:8


I am not a perfect person, no one is. As a writer I seek to convey God hugs and hope but sometimes things get misinterpreted. I might go off on a tangent not meaning to judge another and it comes across that way. 

Everyone is dealing with something. God wants us to love one another, period, not try to play Holy Spirit Junior and make some people into projects. 

What is your struggle today? Where is your heart breaking? What stronghold might be affecting your life? Jesus loves you this I know for the Bible tells me so. 

PRAYER: I ask forgiveness Lord if I ever hurt another with spoken or written words. I ask for wisdom in my day to day communication with others. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment