Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, June 8, 2024

God’s Truth Is Like A Flashing Yellow Caution Light



Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?Romans 2:4


'Don't use the truth as a club on people' says Pastor Allen Jackson. How many of you have done that? I sadly admit I probably have. What is truth? It is the Word of God.


If you make a misstake admit it. Human nature wants to hide when we mess up.Don't justify your mess ups. Always ask forgiveness.Misrepresenting something is a form of  lying.


The Bible talks about the truth setting you free(John 8:22). Do you feel bound up and misguided in your life? Turn to God he can help you. 


PRAYER: Lord I want to walk in truth 365 days a year. I want my words to be pleasant like dew on grass or honey. Show me the way and keep me on the right path. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment