Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, June 13, 2024

Perfect Timing


 

“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”Philippians 4:6-7

Have you ever been struggling with something allowing Satan to torment you and forgetting whose child you are? Well that was me recently and a trusted friend here in Idaho and another in Alabama spoke life into me reminding me whose Child I was. 

At about that time the Chris Tomlin song came on at the coffee shop I was in. I just raised my arms in the air and said “thank you Jesus”. Perfect timing for this song which I have included a link at end of this devotion.

 

Have you had stuff happen and just need to know God is still listening to you? Be still, talk to God often, don’t quit believing . Pray for those people who have hurt you that God would bless them.

 

PRAYER: Father your love for me as well as for the lost, hurting, confused, and downtrodden amazes me. Guard my heart and help me not sink into self pity. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment