Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, June 17, 2024

Selfish With Your Sadness

 


He must become greater; I must become less.”John 3:30 NIV Bible Gateway

You may not think you are self centered but when you or I mope about some injustice done to us to the point you become isolated from those around you there is a problem. Satan uses this time to keep you away from people and to keep you wallowing in your own problems thus having very little time to pray for others. 

The idea for this devotion was borrowed from Christian Medical Dental Association(CMDA) newsletter. This self proclaimed poor me is mentality had really affected me. I almost couldn’t minister to others effectively. Boy wouldn’t the devil just love that. 

Have you been where I was seemingly pondering junk and frozen to the point you can’t hop up cast your cares on God and move on?  When you have heartache or are going through a trial you need brothers and sisters to pull you up from the pit. Stay connected to the vine Jesus Christ and let him hear from you. 

PRAYER: Father help me not always be sad about my plight but think of others. I choose to keep me eyes focused on the cross. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


#BG2 #BibleGatewayblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment