Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, June 23, 2024

Are You Delighted?

 




His Delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night”. Psalm 1:2

What brings you joy? When you think of the word ‘delight’ what comes to mind? 

You may feel delighted over your children, your friends, a wonderful vacation, or just a beautiful day. 

To delight yourself in the Lord is just like this scripture refers to and that is meditating on his law or the commands in the Bible day and night or basically have scripture guiding your actions, thoughts, and words daily. 

PRAYER: Lord in you I put my hope and trust. When I have a day that I am dwelling on things that bring me down help me to do a U turn and aim for delight. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment