Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Landfall

 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.1 Corinthians 2:14


During hurricane season you often hear weathermen say “Hurricane Isis will make landfall around Louisiana around 5 PM central time tonight.”


Did you catch the name of the hurricane? Yes there are ‘hurricanes’ and emotional storms in the spirit realm trying to make ‘landfall’ in the life of every follower of God and in America. 


Similarly to how a natural hurricane reeks havoc destroying lives and property, ‘evil’ hurricanes that attack our freedom and livelihood destroy a person from within if they don’t stand up to the satanic forces and demonic spirits trying to do away with our democracy. Perhaps little mini hurricanes dwell in your mind and heart making you feel helpless. Reach out to God my friend. Share you heart with Him and trust Him to help you. 


PRAYER: Lord I come against forces of evil covering myself with the blood of Jesus. No storm Satan can send will destroy me or my family I am praying for. I know who is really in control. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment