Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Troubled?

 


LORD, how many are my foes! How many rise up against me! Many are saying of me, "God will not deliver him." But you, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high. Psalm 3:1-3

What is troubling you today? Seems like most people can’t get through a day without some concerns weighing on their hearts. 

Whatever it is my friend you have to know it is not God’s will to sit around all day fretting as it accomplishes nothing except bringing delight to demons. 

If troubles are from the past let them go. They are over. Buried. Gone. You can’t make people like you who choose not to and you can’t bring a child to the foot of the cross only the Holy Spirit can. Trust God. Pray. Enjoy the life He have you and don’t let Satan try to keep you stuck in mire. You have victory in Jesus! 

PRAYER: Lord you are my strength and shield. I run to you and demons must flee. I don’t need to listen to voices of worldly culture that are lies but truth is found in the Bible. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment