Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, August 16, 2021

Fear...Don't Go Seeking It Out



“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you." ~ Psalm 56:3

Do you like being afraid and worried? Some people I feel almost think it is required to worry but what does worry do? It doesn’t change anything.

So what do you do. Do you want to purposely take on concerns you really don’t need to? So much time is wasted speculating on what if’s when instead you are to trust God has your back and not get yourself sick and stressed over things you have no control over.

Don’t allow thoughts to get negative. This is where God’s word comes in. If you are meditating on scripture your mind has no time for fear and worry, and you beat the enemy at his game. How’s that? Can you do it? Yes you can!

PRAYER: Each day is a day I can choose how to think. I can wake up focused on how God is mighty and watching over me and my family or I can slip into a dark place out of despair which never turns out good. Help me Lord learn how to kick the devil out of my thoughts. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment