Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Stop For A Moment..You Really Do Have A Good Life

 


Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, Ephesians 1:3

In the classic movie 'It's A Wonderful Life" Jimmy Stewart's character who wanted to end his life by suicide realizes in the end of all his turmoil that he was happy and blesssed and his life wasn't so bad. So many people realize this way too late. 

Satan has tormented far too many people and convicnce them suicide is the only logical way out. Because of their plight so to speak people can get caught up in wrong thinking brought on by the enemy, who else, to imagine themselves and their loved ones better off if they were dead. Death is never the answer. 

Stop and make a list of things you have to be grateful for. Try to not complain for about 30 minutes and really think of your blessings. While you are at it forgive people who have hurt you who may not even care to be forgiven or realize they hurt you. Stop comparing and be thankful for all you have and who you are because God made you special. 

PRAYER: Lord, you are good all the time. You love me and I thank you for your blessings which are many. I realize this is not my final home and forgive me for living like it is. I forgive people who have hurt me, kicked me under the bus so to speak, and are not even aware of it. Help me use hurts and mistakes to shine for you. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment