Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, August 9, 2021

Help Me Walk On Your Path



Direct my footsteps according to your word;let no sin rule over me.Redeem me from human oppression,that I may obey your precepts. Psalm 119:133-134

Psalm 119 is filled with so much wisdom. Take some time and read the whole entire chapter. Many voices clamor for you to walk on 'their path' but you must shut them out. How do you do that?

You must be intentional about staying on God's path. He has set you free so you have to stay free by ignoring the enemies taunts to re enter the pit of sin you may have been in. It is essential to fill your mind with Christ by reading his word daily. Don't run and fill your mind up with nonsense, twitter feeds, Olympic news, morning shows. Even the so-called news can steer  you the wrong way and insight doubts and fears. 

Discipline is the key. Discipline yourself to stand strong and run the race to win. Voices from your past may harass you but speak out loud and say "Satan I am covered with the blood of Jesus and none of your weapons are going to pull me down. Get away!".

PRAYER: I am very happy to be living in freedom even though many government officials are trying little by little to destroy our freedom. Forgive me when I have been lazy and lethargic and not had a morning quiet time and wasted my time on things with no heavenly reward. I choose to run in your race and read the Word daily no matter what other voices clamor for attention or make fun of me. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment