Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, August 15, 2021

Hang Out With Truth

 


Now, O Lord God, You are God, and Your words are truth, and You have promised this good thing to Your servant. John 17:17

What has God done for you today? You may have just got up but what did he do? 

When I say hang out with truth I refer to saturating yourself with truth meaning God's word. Perhaps start out reading the book of John for starters. If you don't keep truth in your heart on a regular basis it is quite easy to fall for lies of this culture.

God's word is not only true but it is light that illuminates the lies of the enemy. Not sure  where to 'dive in' and start reading? Simply say a prayer asking God and the Holy Spirit to guide your efforts and reveal things to you. Get in an online Bible study, many ministries offer them. Focus on 'above'. 

PRAYER: This is the day you have made. I choose to not grovel in the world's problems but to pray instead. Give me peace Father so I can share peace, hope, joy, and truth with those around me. Lift those who are broken hearted and set the captives free from Satan's lies. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment