Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, August 30, 2021

More Of You And Less Of Me


He must become greater and greater, and I must become less and less.John 3:30
What does it mean to have more of Jesus and less of self? For starters social media is bragging whether you think it is that or not. I am guilty and working on it. It is fun to show pictures but when is enough enough?
During 21 Days of Prayer I have even been pondering carrying around our mobile device like it is part of our wardrobe. I grew up without one and I think was better for it and and super thankful they did not exist while I raised my sons.
Each individual has to be honest with themselves and convicted and desire to do this. Sometimes we can’t do without the almighty cellphone because of the way our world is set up but I do have friends not tied to one. Do you spend more time tapping the keys on your devices or tapping into the word of God?
PRAYER: Electronic devices designed to streamline life have become great time killers and family division instruments. Give parents wisdom when it comes to phones and notebooks for their children and let each person be convicted by how much time they waste. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment