Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Keep Watch

 


"So you, too, must keep watch!  For you do not know the day or hour of My return."  (Matthew 25:13)  

No one can predict when Jesus’ will return. People have attempted to but the word of God clearly states we don’t know. There are many signs leading up to His coming. 

When Jesus’ returns what do you think he will find you doing? He is a loving savior but likes all mankind to want to follow him. 

Are you keeping watch? Are you daily reading scripture and looking up? You need to be ‘watchful’ and thankful until he comes again. And he WILL be back. 

PRAYER: Each day I get up and am thankful that I am alive. I realize I have a distinct purpose and thank you for that. Use me to help point others to Jesus’. In Jesus’ name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment