Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Thanks God!!



And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19 

What is it you are waiting for? For the Miller family it was a buyer for our farm. We prayed, trusted God, friends and family prayed. There were “hey what’s up” moments but ultimately it is coming together. 

Much greater needs are out there. A wayward prodigal. A belligerent child. Healing for mental disorders. Healing of a relationship. It could even be issues such as medical healing, child development milestones. Everyone had things to trust God for. Frankly I don’t see how anyone does life apart from a daily walk with the Lord. 

“Enough already” is kind of what you might want to say while waiting. I can’t take this Lord but yes by claiming today’s verse try to relax and let God take the wheel. 

PRAYER: I love you Lord. You are so good to me. I trust you for all that I need. You are the Almighty one. You open doors that need opened in the time they need to be. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Click link for a powerful praise song:

No comments:

Post a Comment