Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, July 10, 2020

Hurt? Sad? Disappointed? Try Praising God


Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.Psalm 43:5

What are you going through right now besides getting used to new restrictions implemented from Covid 19? Could be bummed out from a relationship problem, job issues, or some other stressor in your life.

I find that not over thinking and speculating too much is the best thing to do plus get some praise and worship music on and just start singing. One night I turned on TBN to Elevation Worship and it just lifted me out of my self imposed pity party. 

Life has ups and downs. Bad times soon end and you just have to not overreact and hang on to hope. Whatever it is you are dealing with, know God loves you and cares and is a prayer away. He loves when you just lift up your voice in song to Him. Maybe that is not the tradition in your church but you should give it a try. I have included a song of worship at the end of devotion today to help you rise above the things weighing you down. Now go be a blessing to someone. 

PRAYER: Lord I need you. I can’t live life on my own. Forgive me when I have attempted to. Use me to bring another peace and joy when they are having a rough time. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Click link for a song of worship:

No comments:

Post a Comment