Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Not To Worry



Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place, no evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling. Psalm 91:9–10

2020 has not disappointed so far in the unpredictable category. It’s only July so what next. 

Are you worried, scared, uncertain of the future? Psalm 91 is a great chapter to read over and over. It helps to settle you if you are a little stirred up. God has many promises in His word for those who follow Him diligently.

Are you able to entrust your life totally and believe God is watching over you? Do you heed His word or barely give Him any time in your day? Some of you may live with someone who has little interest in things beyond Sunday. Don’t guilt them just pray. Stand firm and believe God is going to bring something good out of all this craziness of the past 6 months. 

PRAYER:Father I thank you for the peace I have when I trust in you. I pray for those who are fearful and yet rarely give you any time. Forgive me when I let the world make me think wrong things and get anxious. In Jesus’ name. Amen.  

1 comment:

  1. Becky: Thank you for directing us to Psalm 91. Our Sunday school class, while we choose not to meet, are reading and studying the Psalms. I will add this on to my list. Peace and blessings.

    ReplyDelete