Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, July 3, 2020

Keep Dancing


And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28 
Help me Jesus, is  the response to most calls to businesses during this Covid 19. If you are not used to waiting or have an important issue it can potentially infuriate you to no end. In the human sense you may want to pop a cork. A pre recorded message says “due to Covid 19...”.

Recently when I had an issue with this as I waited on hold in what seems forever I started dancing and singing this Bible verse in a tune I made up just to cope with the frustration building up inside of me. Have you been there and at times you just lose it? You try not to. Be still. Take heart. It might be trying to get important paperwork, do banking, get a driver license in an office closed due to Covid 19, or something similar.

This too shall pass. No reason to raise your blood pressure so if you can attempt to lie down somewhere. Prop your feet up. Turn on some praise and worship music to delight and feed your soul. Just be still. The anger of man never produces the righteousness that God intends it says in JAMES 1:20. 

PRAYER: I ask you to help me be still when situations in life arise that would be better handled calmed down and rational. Forgive me when I have acted otherwise. I want the fruits of the spirit (Galatians 5) display always in all scenarios. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment