Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Can You See Jesus In People?


“You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot. “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:13-16

Are you so busy going about your day you fail to see God moments put right in your face? I have had two recently and it just gives me goose bumps. 

Wherever you go look for an opportunity to be a friend, share, pray, build up someone as if you are praying “Lord use me” then believe He will. It may be a co worker, a store clerk, a transit driver, bank teller, person on a walking trail, someone at the airport you just never know. 

If you are a follower of Christ this journey is not just about you my friend. It is not for your goodness and your crown in Heaven but it is about teaching and reaching the lost and hurting to Christ. Wherever you are right now be prepared to make a difference for Christ.

PRAYER: Lord I thank you for working in my life and the lives of my family and friends. Thank you for how you are working to heal and mend this broken world. Help me not be blind to needs around me. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment