Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, July 27, 2020

Do You Need A New Heart?






I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.Ezekiel 36:26-27

Our heart controls our life. It is not just an organ in your body that pumps blood but indeed is the epicenter of everything 
about our life. Do a word study in the Bible about the word heart and you will come away with a valuable treasure trove
of valuable information that will hopefully help steer the course of your life.

The heart is not just about romantic love but it is what guided relationships with all people. Jesus wants to come into your 
heart for when He is officially invited in you can be a brand new person. Do you desire to have Jesus come live in your heart
and guide you into all truth? 

What enters a man’s heart comes out of your mouth. That means what do you feed it on a regular basis? Think about that then 
put the Bible where you can find it and read it daily to purify your heart. 

PRAYER: Lord Jesus come into my heart and guide my thoughts and actions. I want to be like you in what I say and do.
In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment