Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Is It Well With Your Soul??



So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.Isaiah 41:10

Is all this coronavirus craziness starting to cause you to melt down and lose peace? Just when we get a breather, no pun intended, back come the mask police this time making it illegal not to wear one in some places. 

Once again this is not a anti mask rant but this is about maintaining peace in unusual circumstances when there are so many ‘expert opinions’ floating around, whoops another pun, floating around as in respiratory particles as scientists call them the illusive invisible bad cooties in the air. 

Humor is what we need right now. Allowing Satan to keep you fearful is not the way to go. Yes I know people have died, I get that and it makes me sad but my point is that you need to do all you can to stay peaceful and turning off bad news is a step in the right direction. Pray, read the Psalms, think happy positive thoughts because negativity gets you closer to the enemies camp. 

PRAYER: I will ever praise my King and my God for He has done mighty things. I pray for an end to this virus. I pray for a return to lives without masks so we can see each other’s beautiful faces you created. Help mankind not settle for this and call it a new normal but instead believe and know you can redeem us and set us free. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note: Yes I have several masks just hope and pray we don't have to wear them the rest of our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment