Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Access Pass

Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God. Romans 5:2

Many places you try to go you will probably not be allowed unless your name is on a access list or you have a special card or badge. Case in point in Washington DC recently I happened upon a VA Research social in the Rayburn House Office Building. When I asked what it was and told them I was a veteran they gave me a badge to get in to the free food area. I actually never ate but did look around before continuing on my real purpose for coming to DC.

The nation’s Capitol is loaded with places off limits to the normal individual. Senate and House only elevators. Tunnel subway between Senate and House for members only. Badges and  passes galore in this city. Being a military veteran and family member  I am very familiar with cards that are for members only. Aren’t you glad God does not require a badge to get into Heaven or a Pass card or code word to talk to Him. He is a available 24 hours a day if you just call on Him in prayer.

In the eyes of God Everyone is deserving of a special pass. He has no favorites or no one is more special to him. Our earthly status or title matters not to our Lord and savior.

PRAYER: I am glad you don’t have favorites or those who are better than others. We come as we are and you love us regardless of earthly titles. Thank you for loving me warts and all. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Becky: So thankful that I don't need a badge or a pass to get to see Jesus when I leave this earth. All a person has to do is to ask Him to come into his or her heart and then live for Him.

    ReplyDelete