Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth


For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Hebrews 4:12
The word of God is life, truth, and freedom. Why do you think Satan tries so hard working through enemies of the cross of Christ to eradicate it from the public square?The title above is a simple acronym B.I.B.L.E.

The Bible is indeed your operators manual of sorts. If you get a new car and don’t read the manual you will have difficulty figuring out how to set things up or troubleshoot. Likewise if you ramble along in life paying little or no attention to the Word it won’t do anything for you.

My friend, the Bible is meant to be used. You can even write in it. It is your guide in life. If you are clueless as to where to begin try the Psalms and Proverbs. There is lots of truth in there and many words of comfort and encouragement. Find your Bible, dust it off, and start using it in order to navigate through this life.

PRAYER: Your Word is sharper than a two edged sword and able to see me through difficulties that may occur. I know Satan puts ideas in my head that I can go it alone. I know I can’t. I pray for those I may know who think they can. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment