Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Be The Light In The Darkness


When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12
What happens when the electricity goes out at night while you are still awake? It gets dark is the obvious answer. In order to get light you need flashlights or candles to illuminate the area around you. 
Spiritually you need to stay ‘lit’ as well. The world today is very dark and the darkness comes from demonic forces who want to rule and destroy anything about Jesus or God. It is necessary for Christians to ‘light the way’ for those walking in ‘darkness’. 
Once you have asked Jesus to take control of your life you are then equipped to be a light of sorts to those who stumble and don’t know ‘the way’. What are you doing to be this light?
PRAYER: You are the light of the world Lord and I want others to see you through me so shine through me so I can help others. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment