Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Snap Out Of It!


Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 2 Corinthians 10:5

Don’t let others steal your joy and or allow something that happened to defeat you. It is necessary to stay ‘looking up’ and remain positive for if you don’t the enemy will capture your thoughts and have you in a major slump ASAP. I know,  it has happened to yours truly more times than I care to remember.

To do this your thoughts have to be disciplined and Christ centered. If you fall back into patterns of wrong thinking it is quite easy to go back into a slump. Do not dwell on past failures, losses, defeats but start purposely thinking on things that build up and encourage. 

So snap out of old habits and patterns that keep you stuck. Let things go. Run your race to win keeping your eyes on Christ. 

PRAYER:Help me Lord as I seek daily to get my mind to stop dwelling on garbage that defeats me. I choose your thoughts and your word The Bible to daily encourage me. Help me never forget to share this with others. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment