Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Your Daily Dose


All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 2 Timothy 3:16
When I began my writing journey in 2009 my devotions were entitled ‘Daily Dose Of God’s Blessing’ until the Holy Spirit prompted me to change it to today’s title. A dose is like when you take medicine and need to not to forget it due to a doctors prescribed instructions. 
A dose of God’s word would mean you would not forget to get up daily and read the Bible or ‘take your dose’ of God’s medicine to keep you strong and healthy. So many are weak and sickly spiritually not following ‘Dr Jesus’ orders to get well by feeding on the word of God. 
Where are you today? Are you taking your dose of medicine each day or are you weak limping along spiritually? 
PRAYER: Lord I pray for those who need to start taking their spiritual medicine each day and I pray that I never get lazy taking my daily dose. In Jesus’ name. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment