Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, May 19, 2018

No You Don’t Devil!!


Be sober-minded, be alert. Your adversary the devil is prowling around like a roaring lion, looking at for anyone he can devour. 1 Peter 5:8

Darkness, defeat, and despair do not have to prevail. Beat the devil at his tricks, schemes, and lies. A couple days ago I was crafting a similar devotion and upon its’ completion it vanished into thin air. No amount of searching recovered it. Spiritual warfare was in full swing. I chose to breathe in and relax. 

Even though I can not recreate word for word what I wrote and I felt it had a powerful message, I knew how Satan was probably trying to not let others read what I wrote. In some ways I feel I was writing to myself to help me learn things so perhaps that was the intent all along? 

Sometimes in life things happen and you may perceive them as really awful at the time or try human reasoning to figure them out, but behind the scenes is Almighty God who always works things out. Are there issues in your life or that of a loved one that keep you on your knees? Don’t run away from God but run to him. Even in your darkest hour He is there. Don’t hate Him, hate the devil! 

PRAYER: Oh Lord I choose this day to not let this world and culture shape me or my thinking. I choose this day to trust you are working in the lives of those I pray for. I choose the path of peace.  In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment