Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Connectivity Issues?

“Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.” Jeremiah 33:3
Most all of you have probably experience connectivity issues either on your phone, computer or maybe even satellite television. To say the least,  it is quite annoying especially if you are working on things and can’t connect to complete your work. 

Good news for you! There is NEVER a connectivity issue with God. 24/7 around the clock you can pray and talk to God. No fancy words are needed. No theological degree. No church membership. Just you and God.

What is burdening you today? Are you mad at God for something you think He could have prevented or not getting an answer to prayer by your time table? God Loves you. No matter how much you ignore Him, go your own way, live a life that displeases Him He is still there for you. Don’t turn your back on Him, and get reconnected today.

PRAYER: I thank you Lord that I can pray to you whenever I want  and wherever I am. Thanks for being there. I pray for those who need to reconnect to you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. So thankful for this truth that God is always, always with me (us) and available to listen and have conversation with us. Such comfort! Thanks for sharing Becky.

    ReplyDelete