Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Obstacle Detected

He must increase, but I must decrease. John 3:30

I am blessed to drive a vehicle with many safety features added, one of which is a dashboard light that comes on should a driver cut me off or something else is in my path. With a bright  red dashboard light it silently screams ‘obstacle detected’. Maybe there are obstacles you could have in your life that maybe keep you from being on the best journey with Christ you could be. 

Obstacles could be bad habits, laziness, idols, wasting time, wrong relationships, lies, and you add to the list. What obstacles are in your path keeping you from loving God more or spending more time with Him or even wanting to? 

Examine your heart and determine if you really feel you truly ‘want’ Jesus or is it like being in a club or the socially acceptable thing to do. Does Jesus occupy first place in your heart? 

PRAYER: I don’t want this world to shape me or to shape my family. I want to be in the world but not of it. I ask you help me as I seek to cut out stuff keeping me from seeking you more. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment