Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, May 14, 2018

All You Need


My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalm 73:26

What do you need to be content? A new car? Perhaps a different job? A different house or totally new state to live in? Really all you need is God. Period. 

God should and wants to be your main need. Your primary desire. Your portion. Is He that to you? Be honest. If everything you had materially were swiftly taken from you would God be enough or would you get mad at Him? By your daily actions would others be able to tell He was enough? I am just meaning to give you some things to think upon. 

What do you need to do to insure God is enough? If things suddenly go haywire don’t freak out but hang on to the ‘rope’ God throws you and stay immersed in His love and care. 

PRAYER: My desire is to know you more Lord and to fully trust you and let issues swirling around me go. I need you to do this. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment