Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, May 7, 2018

Rancid


For we are to God the pleasing aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.2 Corinthians 2:15
Do you know what rancid means? Spoiled, stinking, rotten. You as a believer never want to even closely resemble something rancid. It is all in the way you treat others and how you act in general. 
Do you have the aroma of a delightful follower of Christ attracting people to you? When I lived in Arizona for three years each citrus season when the orange blossomed, the blooms smelled absolutely wonderful! I loved it so much I tried to find a similar scent in a spray can but none did this natural fragrance justice. The four trees in our yard were a true blessing I hated have to leave. 
As you go through life day to day ask God to help you shine for Him and be the kind of person people are drawn to because of Christ in you. 
PRAYER: Oh Lord I want to be more like you every day and I can’t just wish that into existence but I know it requires me to do my part by reading your word daily and learning to reflect you to those I come in contact with. Break any stronghold in my life keeping me from spending time with you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...I pray I always leave the fragrance of Jesus wherever I go. Thanks Becky!

    ReplyDelete