Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Be An Eagle


But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31

Picture an eagle soaring on the heights. Majestic, strong, beautiful, fearless. How would you like to be like that eagle and soar on heights and have victory?

No matter what you are facing today you can do it with the demeanor of an eagle. Soar on new heights. Be fearless. Be strong.

Do you have hope today? Are you able to wait and trust and do it calmly? Do you have an expectant heart? Jesus loves you this I know for the Bible tells me so.

PRAYER: Lord Jesus the illustration of the eagle is how I want to be. Soaring above my problems so that they look tiny. You are mighty and in control and I trust in you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment