Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Peace, Just Have It!





Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27

What things happen in your life that cause you to lose peace? Worry is a huge culprit. Losing things such as keys, cell phone, credit card, or glasses. You can not continually allow Satan to make you lack peace. That is a tool straight from the pit of hell. 

There are people who I have encountered who tell me they are just naturally worriers. If that is you please try to understand that stressing over stuff won't change it and you are going to have to purpose in your heart to not allow Satan to rob you of God's gift of peace. Pray then try to let it go. I had some issues I was allowing Satan to cause me grief over then I realized it and knew it was spiritual warfare and now I am totally at peace over it, really! 

Worry, stress, and all the rest can destroy you not only mentally and spiritually but physically as well. Talk out loud to Satan and tell him you are a child of God bought with the blood of Jesus and he will no longer steal your peace and joy. Then do it!

PRAYER: Many things occur in life and can indeed wreak havoc on me emotionally Lord but I choose with your help to start turning it over to you then truly let it go. Help me not allow Satan any more leeway into messing with my mind. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment