Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, October 13, 2017

Hey Where's My Order?


Do everything without grumbling or arguing. Philippians 2:14
I am not sure about other nations,  but here in America we have it pretty good to include most 'poor' people compared to many other nations,  but yet some of us are not satisfied and grumble and complain. 

I sure am grateful to my parents and grandparents generations. They had to continue to build a great nation and fight the wars to keep us free. Many flock here for the American Dream. Are you grateful for what you have? Have you taken the time to even think about the good stuff? True some may have had harsh rough lives but God saw you through, right? When your fast food isn't fast enough do you get upset? 

Maybe it is time to start the one thing a day blessing or thanksgiving jar. Surely you can think of something good each day and write it down on paper and put it in this jar. I did this for three years in a row. It is a wonderful discipline to help change your attitude. So today are you able to be grateful instead of demanding? 

PRAYER: Lord I am sorry for any time I have not been grateful for just what blessings are in my life. Wonderful parents who raised me. And education. Good healthcare. Family who loves me. Friends. Thank you Jesus. In Jesus' name. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment