Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, October 20, 2017

The Huddle


Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11
Ah but the football season is upon us here in the United States. Many love it but others such as myself could care less. It is a seasonal sport and can teach valuable life lessons for team members. In football there is 'the huddle' where players receive advice, encouragement, and game plays and maybe at times prayers. 
In your life who is in your 'huddle'? Who do you go to for encouragement, advice, and prayers. There is a term called the 'holy huddle' which refers to when a believer doesn't get outside their Christian circle to meet others needs but in this case I am referring to who do you seek out to help you grow in Christ? Share your burdens? 
If it is the 'holy huddle' just make sure you use that advice and prayer to build into the lives of those not in any 'holy huddle' who may need to be lifted up on a regular basis. Build into the lives of others and seek ways to bless another's life.
PRAYER: Lord Jesus I thank you for the 'huddle' I have in my life that encourages me and loves me but help me to remember to leave that huddle to encourage others as well. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment