Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Shaken And Stirred


I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.Psalm 16:8
Do you ever feel shaken by things going on around you or stirred up inside that you just feel overwhelmed? There are sure many things in our world to cause us to be shaken up and unsettled. You have to know that the God of the universe does not want you to be shaken but He wants you to trust that everything is going to be okay. 

In the United States today if you watched the news non stop you certainly would feel shaken and stirred up inside. You cannot continually allow media to dictate your feelings. It is necessary to start spending more time in prayer to obtain peace and when you have the urge to watch the nightly news go instead and read the Psalms. 

If you develop a habit of turning off sources of things that bring you fear and anxiety soon you may be able to be grounded in Christ and live an unshakeable life. 

PRAYER:I choose this day and every day to not let the world news cause me to be upset but to turn it off and tune into You. In Jesus' name. Amen.

NOTE: Might I suggest you buy a copy of the 2017 released book by the President of Moms in Prayer Sally Burke called 'Unshaken' and link of which is included here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment