Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, June 22, 2017

What A Pain!


Human anger does not produce the righteousness God desires. James 1:20

Many things in life can tend to frustrate. My predicament as I write this sitting in the shade at an open air mall is that after purchasing a $5 iced beverage and was ready to cozy down in a comfortable chair at a nearby coffee shop, the WiFi would not connect. So I sit in about a 90 degree shade for about an hour picking up a free signal from a nearby store that works. I could have chosen to get angry and make a scene at the place I was or just go with the flow and chalk it up to experience and select a coffee shop with more dependable wi fi since I had writing to do. 

Do you let things aggravate you that should just be blown off? If you want to be a good witness for the Lord you make a choice. Stay cool or gripe and get angry. Literally in my case I had to stay cool so thus I found shade. But coolness means to just drop it before it escalates because there are more important things to get irritated over. 

Whatever you are facing today at home, work, or out in the marketplace try to just breathe and learn to let things go, and oh yes, smile. It always helps. 

PRAYER: Help me Lord as I seek to stay at peace in every kind of situation. When others try to get me upset help me just be still. I choose to learn to blow things off. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment