Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Wake Me Up When Jesus Comes Back


For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Do you ever feel this way as the title suggests? You are exhausted and just wish Jesus would hurry and return? I will be honest and say I have. But He is not finished with you or the world in general.

Every day wake up with hope and knowing God indeed has plans for you. Just because things aren't always going the way you think they should not make you think He has abandoned you. Often you can hear from God more when you are going through struggles and when stuff is going peachy then you may ignore your need for Him.

My friend cling to Him, run to Him, 24/7. He can and does help get you through the struggles of life if only you won't turn your back on Him.

PRAYER: Thank you Lord for trials for in them as I look back I can see what I learned as a result. In Jesus' name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky: When I am very tired, I wonder what it would be like to wake up in heaven. But, you are right; He only calls us when He is ready for us. Those struggles make us strong for Him.

    ReplyDelete