Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Struggling?


"The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free. Luke 4:18

What is going on on your life? Do you feel trapped? Are you the victim of poor choices in life? Often times when people mess up, and all of us have at one time or another, they want to just escape and Satan puts ideas of worthlessness in their minds and thoughts.

If that is where you are my friend, stop what you are doing now and cry out to God. You are a special creation of God and He loves you very much.

Don't dwell or camp out on negative thoughts. Get your mind and heart renewed by reading the book of  John for starters. Don't sit around worrying and in self pity. Start now and get on the road to freedom in Christ.

PRAYER:Lord many people in the world hurt emotionally. Use me to comfort someone in my life who needs a dose of love. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment