Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, June 19, 2017

Tender Hearted?



For Ezra had set his heart to study the Law of the Lord, and to do it and to teach his statutes and rules in Israel. Ezra 7:10
I don’t know about you, but I can get my feelings hurt easy. Guess God made me with a tender heart. I care about people. I care about those who are hurting. Do you possess a tender heart or is your heart cold and hard?

In the world we live in today it is evident by the hatred you see being spewed forth by those who don’t like the US President that many people are in need of a heart transplant. More people need to learn to soften their hearts and get down on their knees and pray. Hatred is a tool of wickedness and the devil. Tenderness is from God above.
Do you need a tender heart? The Holy Spirit can indeed transform you if you want Him too. Evil thinking and evil actions is straight from the pit of hell but a loving, kind, and forgiving heart is from the Lord. Which do you choose?
PRAYER: Father I want to always be tenderhearted. Forgive me for any times I have had a hard heart. Help those people I may know personally who are in need of a heart transplant in order to love more and hate less. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment