Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, June 8, 2017

No Fear


So do not fear for I am with you. Do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and I will help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

In 1989 there was a tee shirt line introduced call 'No Fear' and basically it was perhaps a boastful way to show others you were not afraid to try stuff that may make others fear. The other night when I was returning on a trip from Tulsa via Charlotte there were extreme thunderstorms in the area bordering where we were flying back to, Huntsville, AL. To say I love to fly is an understatement but those storm clouds with lightening were intimidating especially when you were right up there in the sky with them.

God does not want you to be fearful. Now in saying this I am not telling you to become Nik Wallenda and walk a tight rope across the Grand Canyon, but instead to say He  does not want you to be anxious as you go about your life. Trust Him. Let words of faith and confidence come from your mouth instead of anxious words.

You have a choice and that is to walk in faith or to walk in fear. Which do you choose?

PRAYER: Lord Jesus it is easy to focus on things that make me get scared, upright, or anxious. My choice is to stay peaceful and trust you no matter what. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment