Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Friends In The Junk Folder


But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! Matthew
 5:44

Friends are very important. Close intimate friends are even better. But to have a trusted friend betray you or stab you in the back is hurtful. If I could take a show of hands from readers I wonder how many of you would raise your hand that this scenario has happened to you. You are placed in the 'junk folder' of sorts.

You can't dwell on stuff like rejection or it can eat away at you. You can't try to figure it out. You can't beg the person to come back in your life. You just simply have to trust God and pray and try to keep the hurt from eating away at you and robbing you of the joy of living. 

Satan is the one who causes division and he uses people to do his dirty work. Sometimes these people are aware and captivated by evil and at times they may be unaware. Being kind, loving, and forgiving is the way to achieve victory over this painful experience.

PRAYER: Father I hope I have never been guilty of hurting someone or being mean or ugly to them. Relationships are hard and they take work. Help me kind and loving to the friends you have placed in my life. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment