Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Portion Control

“The LORD is my portion,” says my soul, “therefore I will hope in him.” Lamentations 3:24
All I need is Jesus, how about you? He knows what we need and we know we need Him. 
To get more and more of Jesus in your life don't worry about portion control but go all in and hunger and thirst for the word of God. 
Now the enemy does not want you to run hard after God. His idea is to distract you with things of this world and keep you so busy you don't even have time for a minimal portion each day. Make sure your daily schedule includes a major portion of Jesus.
PRAYER:Lord I need you every hour. I pray for those I know who don't really care to do more than Sunday and some not even that. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment