Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, June 12, 2017

ZEROF8TH


For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 1 Corinthians 1:18
For those of you trying to figure out my title today it reads 'Zero Faith' and this was a vanity tag I recently saw on a car as I drove onto Redstone Arsenal in Alabama. It was not a soldier in the car but it made me so very sad so I said," that is another writing topic for sure!" I said a prayer for the individual and wondered if it meant what I thought it did and that was 'atheist'. 
A person has a right to believe or not believe how they want to but we as believers also have a right to try to keep people from eternal separation from God.  Once a text I sent to a friend did not reach my friend who no longer had that number but an atheist instead. I had sent a prayer request which started an interesting dialog with this person in a Colorado area code. 
You are probably around people each day who are either lukewarm Christians and think Sunday is all they have to do or in fact you may be sharing an office with someone who hates God or simply does not believe God exists. Satan is working to get many on his side and does it in cunning deceptive ways. Be in prayer daily and pray for those you may know who are marginal in their faith or reject God totally. 
PRAYER: Lord I pray today for anyone I may come in contact with today who does not know you as their savior or who simply rejects you outright. Put love in my heart and let me communicate your truths to those around me. In Jesus' name. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment