Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, April 7, 2017

The Cat's Tail


Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7

I recently was reading through a new book which was released 1 April entitled 'Unshaken' by Sally Burke and Cyndie Claypool De Neve and in the midst of trying to stay unshaken I had a little minor issue which at the time almost caused a meltdown. Well then I looked at my cat. Here he sits peacefully with no tail wagging or the instances he just can not calm down the tail is swishing back and forth.

How many of you may be like that cat? You may be sitting still on the outside but unlike the cat whose tail gives away his inner self, you could be stewing on the inside. You can't release your fear, worries, concerns. Maybe you say you do but truly can not let them go. The enemy loves to make us fret. And does it help to fret? The answer is a hearty NO. 

Today start your day anew by releasing your fears to the Lord. Those things you can do nothing about. God loves you and he wants you to be at peace. Don't let the enemy keep you having fits all the time. Give it to God period!

PRAYER: I praise you Lord for who you are. I praise you because you have my back so to speak. I know it shows a lack of faith when I pray then don't let things go. I choose to have peace. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment