Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Hiding In The Cracks


But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14
Spring time is here in my part of the country and thus the time for spiders. Ugh, I can't stand them. One thing they do is blend in with the carpet or hide in the cracks so you can't see them. Sin is like a spider in that it can hide and be subtle and then pounce on you when you least suspect it.
Today our world has mastered the art of denying that some sin is in fact just that, sin. If God says something is wrong in the Bible then in fact making legislation to make it right or normal does not make it moral or right. Sin is sin and all of us are guilty of it at one time or another. Don't get all Holy and think because you don't do 'such and such' then you are better than those who do. Our righteousness is like filthy rags it says in Isaiah 64:6 in scripture. 
Be on your guard my friend because Satan roams around and tries to trip you up. Quote scripture at him, he hates that. Know that if you walk in the Spirit you can not fulfill the desires of the fleshly nature. Stay strong. 
PRAYER: I am so thankful Lord for you setting us free from the penalty of sin. I know Lord this world is indeed not our home and is unfriendly to believers in many countries. I choose to obey your word and pray for those I know being deceived by the enemy. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment