Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, April 24, 2017

Not Just About Me


As it is written: "For Your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered." Romans 8:36

Me, me, me. It is all about me. Our selfie culture would certainly lead people to think that. Look at me! You know there are other people out there besides yourself. It is certainly a challenge for parents today to raise selfless children or those who think of others more than themselves. 

The world is made up of all sorts of people. Many hurt and have no friends. Sometimes in our little cocoon of sorts it becomes easy to insulate yourself from the real world. I am not talking about the world according to the media but the actual world of ups and downs and hurt and pain. Sometimes getting out of your comfort zone and helping another is just what the doctor ordered so to speak. 

What can you do today to reach beyond yourself?

PRAYER: Lord help me look around my world to see how I might have a positive impact on another's life. They might even be in my own family or circle of influence. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment