Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Take Off Your Mask



Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2

Do you ever just want to be yourself and be transparent and let friends know where you are at emotionally? I know it is easy to hide behind a mask that everything is okay but let's be honest and face the facts. Things aren't always okay. Every person needs to be able to let their guard down with someone you can trust. 

I remember a few years back when something was going on in my life and Satan fed me lies to not share it even with prayers sister so I kept this burden to myself for over a year. You don't want to do that. Contrary to what the lies the enemy may feed you, everyone has an issue at sometime in their life if they a truly honest. 

Don't worry so much about what someone is going to think about you because they probably aren't going to think anything. As a matter of fact the person you share it with may be relieved to know you are real. Go to God daily and share your  burdens with Him. And if someone says to you "how are you doing today" answer something like,"with   God's grace I  will be fine." 

PRAYER: I am so grateful you are my 24/7 go to God who loves me warts and all. I know things I go through will strengthen me but help me Lord as I go through valley's to keep looking up. In Jesus' name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky: It takes courage to remove those masks. I see people who take pride in NOT allowing those around them see they are hurting. We did a drama skit about wearing masks a few years ago. I only wish people would 'fess up'about their feelings.

    ReplyDelete