Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Jesus Freak? Be Proud Of It!


If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when He comes in his Father’s glory with the holy angels.” Mark 8:38

I heard about a radio talk show host calling the famous Duck Dynasty family 'Jesus Freaks'. Because you love the Lord and weave Him into your conversation and everyday life someone makes wisecracks. Pray for that person. 

The titles are derogatory and are also 'Religious', 'Bible thumper', and I am sure you know others. Some may even be from family members or those who don't understand what it really means to love the Lord. Don't get me wrong and get all puffed up that a believer is better. We are to be here to help win the lost to Christ or those who have wandered away for whatever reason, not to be self righteous. 

When you go about your day shine for Jesus. If you are visiting friends or family who don't share your passion you can still do your Bible reading or watch church online. Just keep praying that God would draw all men unto Him and some of those may be people very close to you.

PRAYER: I thank you Lord for the opportunity to worship on Sunday but also the opportunity to own a Bible and live where I am free to carry it openly without arrest. I pray for the lives of those who maybe have become complacent and wandered away from their 'first love'. Help me share Christ in my daily actions. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment